X-Mini II Capsule Speaker - Amazing mini speaker

Received this item on time. The transaction went smoothly. The company that actually carries it is called Satechi. I did hesitate a bit before I order because I've never deal with them before. But now they gain my trust. They even sent out follow-up email and check and see if my order went well. That is good customer service.

After charging it, I immediately put it to use.

Listening to my iTune music was a bit awkward, I could clearly feel that the sound source is one, it is coming from one direction. All the music I played lost the stereo or surround effect. I feel like I was listening to some mono speaker on some old time radio. Maybe I need to get another one?

I switched to playing some movie. WOW! Now that's a total difference! Not only the mono feeling is gone, but also I felt some surround effect. And most importantly, it is loud. I can't believe how loud this tiny pod can be. Of course once I cranked the volume too high, it started losing sound quality and become scratchy. But I was just testing its limitation. So I'm good over that part. The fact is for a moment I got sucked into the movie (Iron Man) and forgot about that the sound was coming out from my new X-Mini II. It was simply too good!

I love this speaker. I've been using it for more than 12 hours since my first and only charge and still haven't completely drained the battery. I only use the audio cable because I wanted to see how often I need to recharge this mini sound droid.

I like the pouch idea. It is nice to take it outside and set it up with my laptop and iPod, and show off to my friends and hear them go "WOW".
Powered by Blogger.